Thursday, August 2, 2012

Leg before surgery

I wanted to post a couple pictures of his little leg before surgery.  We're anxious to see the difference of the "before and after".  The first surgery is the hip reconstruction but I've heard its a pretty big difference!!  





Today we had Nash's MRI of his hip.  It was a 3 hour process and he was under sedation so he wouldn't move.  The MRI pictures Dr. Paley requested were VERY specific.  (We were told that more than once) I guess that's a good thing!!  He wants to be detailed with his surgeries and that's good to know.  Nash came out of sedation pretty well. I guess it got us ready for the long surgery on Tuesday!  Please keep us in your prayers... especially Nash.  I know he will be in good hands, though. I will keep the blog updated as much as possible while we are there.  Wish us Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment